Forest Grove Rehab has a very diverse group of individuals that range in age from 30-90. They come from all backgrounds, and nationalities. We hope to foster the relationships between the volunteers and residents to establish a better social environment for all.
Volunteering does not have to be a full time job. It could be as little as two hour a week or as much as 40. You establish the time and we will build a schedule. Here is a list of past volunteer programs:
- One on one time with residents chatting about their lives
- Play games in a group or one on one
- Music play instruments or sing
- Craft a project
- Plant and care for plants
- Light exercise program
- Video games
- Read to or with residents
- Establish and run a men’s/women’s group
The time spent with each resident is a gift for both the volunteer and resident. We are happy you are considering developing a program with us. Currently we are looking all hours every day of the week including weekends. Like mentioned we can cater a program and schedule to meet all of our needs.
503-901-6953 Ext. 5020